GASTRAL is an inhibitor of the proton pump.
In Adults : Decreases the gastric acid secretion
- Treatment and prevention of duodenal and gastric ulcers.
- In combination with appropriate antibiotics, eradication of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) in gastroduodenal ulcer disease.
- Treatment and prevention of gastric and duodenal ulcers associated with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Maintenance treatment of patients after healing of reflux oesophagitis.
- Treatment of symptomatic gastro-oesophageal reflux.
- Treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Proton pump inhibitors